Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New life!

This blog was original called "Avenge My Death Boy" because those are the last words that I want to speak before I die. I may or may not need avenging or even have a son when it happens but at least it will sound really awesome. I have now turned this wondrous place into my dedicated soap box in hopes that I can have a bit of fun and tell a few stories! Do I know how to do that? Not really so hold on tight and send me pointers if you got em....and money... money would be good too

4 comments:

Staci said...

wooo wow I'm very excited to go into the Mind of Will. This will be the post I read when I really want to slip away from life for a couple of mins. or depending on how long your post is which could take hrs ;).

Alex said...

Hey! Maybe while you are being bored at work you could do a post!!! I need to read something! I'm bored!

Karen and Mike said...

Will, you are Hilarious! Where's your posts? Slacker :)

The Colvins said...

Okay Will you've finally got the box--lets hear some rants and raves!!!